We are in the business of helping dentists/physicians/veterinarians build successful practices! We will work with you to evaluate the financial viability of the opportunities you are considering. We listen, we advise and we perform.
Columbia Professional Bankers are uniquely qualified to help you build, grow or acquire your practice. We offer tailored banking and investment solutions to meet your business's unique needs. We are a highly experienced team of bankers covering the Northwest. We strive to earn your business, to be your banking partner.
You have spent years acquiring the knowledge and expertise it takes to become a successful healthcare professional. At Columbia Professional Banking, we have spent years learning your business and banking too. Many of our business banking professionals have also spent part of our careers running our own businesses. Our shared experience allows for a deeper understanding of your business needs and challenges.
No matter what your professional or personal banking needs are now or in the years to come, we will guide you through all your financial options to make your banking as easy and personal as possible—so you can concentrate on what you do best. That's our specialty.
Practice Sales and Acquisition
- Practice Start-up Financing
- Practice Buy-in Financing
- Practice Improvement and Expansion
- Equipment Financing
- Practice Refinance of Existing Leases and Loans
- Commercial Real Estate
- Practice Equity Financing
- Practice Checking/Savings
- Practice Investment Accounts
- Practice Credit/Debit Cards
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Merchant Services
- Night Deposit
- Remote Deposit
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments for Payroll/Patient Payments
- Retirement Planning/401(k)s
Wealth Management Solutions: Private Banking • Professional Banking • CB Financial Services1 • Trust and Investment Services2
1 Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Investments are:
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • Not financial institution guaranteed • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency.
2 Columbia Bank Trust and Investment Services operates through Columbia Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbia Banking System. Investments are:
• Not a deposit • Not FDIC insured • Not insured by any federal government agency • Not guaranteed by the bank • May go down in value • Consult your attorney as to your applicable situation.