Our Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card combines convenience, control and security, giving you access to your business checking account and eliminating the hassle of petty cash, company checks or reimbursements. Use your Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card anywhere VISA credit cards are accepted to pay for your everyday business expenses—office supplies, lunch meetings, travel and entertainment. Contact your branch to apply.
- Your Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card is welcome at millions of merchant locations where VISA is accepted and at thousands of ATMs worldwide.
- Make purchases in person, by phone, by mail—even online. Use your Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card to pay for business expenses instead of writing checks.
- Use the card to separate personal and business spending and easily track expenses. All transactions are separated by cardholder and detailed on your monthly business checking account statement, including merchant name and location, purchase amount and transaction date.
- At restaurants, hotels or millions of other locations, simply present your card to the merchant, sign your receipt and go. It’s as easy as that.
- At grocery stores, gas stations or other self-service terminals, pass your card through the reader and select Credit on the keypad. This will ensure your purchase won’t incur any third-party fees and the amount is still deducted from your checking account.
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection are provided by VISA on items purchased with a Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card.
- Using a Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card doesn’t require you to disclose personal information when you make a purchase—unlike a check.
Now you can earn rewards on your everyday purchases with VISA Extras—a free and easy-to-use rewards program. Plus, your Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card enables you to take advantage of special offers from popular merchants through VISA Online Discounts.
Apply for a Free Debit Card Today
- To receive a Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card, you first need a Columbia Bank Business Checking Account.
- If you already have a Columbia Bank Business Checking Account and would like to receive a Columbia Bank Business VISA Debit Card, visit your local branch to place your order or contact us.
Our Visa Business credit cards come with a variety of important business features including award-winning expense management tools, free employee cards, and added security benefits.
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card
- Get 25% more on all points earned every month, automatically1
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Get 50% more on all points earned every month, automatically2
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $50 cash back with your first purchase
- Low annual fee
Visa® Business Platinum Card
- Our best introductory APR offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Apply Now or visit your local branch for an application.
Make a payment on your Visa Business credit card
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points)
2 The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points)
The creditor, issuer and service provider is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
If you have lost your card or it has been stolen, the first thing you need to do is call and have your card "hot carded". This is true for your Visa Credit Card, Visa Debit/Check Card or ATM Card.
- Visa Credit Card: 800-444-6938
- Visa Debit/Check Card: 800-472-3272
- ATM Card: 800-472-3272
These numbers available 24 hours per day, 7days per week. You will be connected to a live person who will be able to help you immediately.
If your card has been stolen or is lost, do not delay in calling us. The card in question will be blocked to further purchases and flagged for "pick up".
You will need to contact your branch of account to begin the process of ordering a replacement card.