Streamlined Online Banking User Tips
Adding users to access Streamlined Business Online Banking is a multiple step process.
Please follow the instructions below to provide access to additional users:
- Visit www.ColumbiaBank.com and login to Streamlined Business Online Banking.
- Select Cash Management>Miscellaneous>Users from the menu.
- Enter the name of the person you would like to add in the “User” field.
- Select the options you would like the additional user to access. The first box in the column must be checked along with the selected option listed in each selected column.
- Select the Default Screen field you want displayed for your user upon login.
- Click “Submit” and the following message should display: “User maintenance JoeDoe Added”, Password is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (password is case sensitive).
- Select Cash Management > Miscellaneous > User Account Maintenance from the menu.
- Select the accounts and rights you wish the new user to access.
How does my new user log-in?
Visit www.ColumbiaBank.com and in the user ID box the new user must enter their new user ID followed by the Administrator’s user ID. The Administrator is the person who went through the steps above, providing access to the new user. For example:
This will be the new user’s complete user ID, which they must enter every time they sign into Online Banking.
The first time the new user logs in to Online Banking they will need to complete their enrollment by following the instructions below:
- Enter the 16 digit temporary password that the administrator provided (omitting the dashes) and click the "login" button (password is case sensitive).
- Choose a new password. Passwords are case sensitive and must contain at least six letters and two numbers.
- Choose two separate password help questions and answer them.
- A picture will appear asking you to create an authentication phrase. You should choose and enter a word or phrase that only you would know.
- Choose and answer three different security questions.
- Register your computer. If you are not accessing your online banking from your home or business network you should select “Public Computer – Do not register” for greater security.
- After you’ve completed the form click on “submit” and you will be taken to the accounts the administrator gave you access to.
Transferring money in Streamlined Business Online Banking is a two step process.
Please complete both steps for the transfer to be complete.
1. Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Select Cash Management >Miscellaneous >Transfer from the menu
- Select the from account
- Select the to Account
- Enter the amount and date
- Select Submit
2. Process a Transfer
- Select Cash Management>Miscellaneous>Transfer Process
- Place a checkmark in the box next to transfer you submitted in step one and click "Process"
- The following message appears "Are you sure you want to Process Transfers?"
- Click "Yes" to process the transfer
Transfers that are submitted but not processed will display in the pending section of the screen until the transaction has been processed. A list of completed transfers will display on the bottom of the transfer screen.
Follow the simple instructions below to nickname your account(s) or to remove accounts from your account list in Personal or Streamlined Online Banking:
- From the left menu in Online Banking select Accounts>Selection
- In the Selection screen you have the option to nickname your account(s) and to select accounts you do not want to view in Online Banking.
- After you’ve made your changes click on “Submit” and your changes will be effective immediately.