A Personal Loan is a secured loan or unsecured loan that is used for... pretty much anything you want. You can buy a car, pay for a wedding (or honeymoon), take the trip of a lifetime, create the ultimate home entertainment room in your house, or consolidate your existing debt to reduce your monthly payments.
We offer a variety of secured Personal Loans:
- CD Secured—Term is the maturity of the CD, minimum loan $2,500
- Stocks/Bonds Assignment—Maximum term 24 months, minimum loan $5,000
- Stocks/Bonds Purchase—Publicly traded stocks, maximum term 24 months, minimum loan $5,000
We also offer:
- Unsecured Personal Loans—Fixed rate, $2,500 minimum, 24-month maximum term
The equity you have built in your home can help you obtain money for almost anything you need-fund a college education, pay for a wedding, take a great trip, get a new car, or maybe you'd just like to consolidate your bills.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) - A HELOC is very useful if you anticipate expenses over a period of time. During the draw period the payments due are interest-only*. This allows you to make discretionary principal payments at any time. You have up to 10 years to pay back the equity line upon the completion of your draw period.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Variable rate and fixed rate options. The variable rate HELOC has a fixed rate conversion option
- $75 annual fee
- Maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 80% based on a property evaluation as may be required by Columbia Bank
- Variable rate HELOC is a revolving line, with a 10-year draw period followed by a 10-year repayment period, during which time no further draws are allowed. Interest only payments are due during the draw period and fully amortizing principal and interest payments are due during the repayment period.*
- The Fixed rate HELOC is a revolving line with a 5-year draw period, followed by a 10-year repayment period during which time no further draws are allowed. Interest only payments are due during the draw period, and fully amortizing principal and interest payments are due during the repayment period.
- Access your funds using line of credit checks or make withdrawals at your local branch
- Continuous borrowing is available for funding ongoing expenses such as education and projects
- Ideal if you prefer to borrow only when money is needed.
- Available for owner-occupied, single-family residences**
- Minimum line of credit loan amount is $5,000
- Upon closing, you can access funds when needed
*Fixed Rate Conversion Option payments will be principal and interest.
**Contact your local branch for terms on second home and rental properties.
Columbia Bank offers a wide variety of loans for almost any kind of vehicle there is—from airplanes to ATVs. Vehicle Loans are secured by the vehicle being purchased and are typically for a percentage of the loan-to-value (LTV) of the vehicle being purchased, which is essentially the purchase price minus a down payment.
We offer vehicle loans for new and used vehicles of almost any type—cars, trucks, RVs, boats, airplanes, motorcycles and even personal watercraft and ATVs.
We're here to answer any questions you have and can help you make an informed decision on your vehicle loan. (Is a home equity loan a better way to get your vehicle? Call us—we'll help you with that one.)
|Type of Vehicle||Financing (All Fixed Rate)
|New Car or Truck
- Under $20,000: 60-month term
- Over $20,000: 72-month term
|Used Car or Truck
- 1–7 years old: 60-month term
- Over 7 years old: 36-month term
- Minimum loan: $2,500
|New Boat or RV Loans*
- $5,000–$35,000: 84-month term
- Over $35,000: 180-month (fixed) term
|Used Boat or RV Loans*
- 1–7 years old and $5,000–$35,000:
- 1–7 years old and over $35,001 and up:
- Over 7 years old and $5,000–$50,000:
- Over 7 years** old and over $50,001 and up: 180-month term
*Self contained/Conversion vans are not eligible
**Marine survey required
- Minimum loan: $10,000
- Maximum term: 36 months
|Other Financing Available:
(Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Personal Watercraft and more)
- Minimum loan: $2,500
- Maximum term: 36 months
It's happened to all of us at one time or another. A check goes through that we forgot about, or an unexpected expense comes up, or we just plain make a mistake. Overdrafts happen.
With a Personal Reserve Account (PRA), you never have to worry about overdrafts again. The PRA is like insurance—it's basically a credit line attached to your checking account and stays inactive until you need it. The PRA is activated in two different ways—by your request, or in the event that you have an overdraft.
Here's how it works:
- PRA credit lines start at $500.
- Up to $5,000.
- Attached to your existing Columbia Bank Checking Account.
- Advances can be made upon request—just call your branch.
- Advances are made automatically (in $50 increments) in the event that your account is overdrawn.
- When you receive an advance, the advance shows up on your monthly statement. You will receive a bill for the advance, as well as a notification of transfer. You can pay the whole thing, or the minimum monthly payment (3% of the total, with a $15 minimum).
- PRA payments must be made on or before the due date and at the address indicated on the billing statement or the payment will be deducted automatically from your checking account on the due date.
- Annual Percentage Rate is 15.00%.
- There is a $35 annual fee for the PRA.
- Subject to credit approval.
Whether you've already looked through our loan options and have a pretty good idea of what you want, or if you've decided to start out by talking to a lender first - you're in the right place.
Our lenders are loan experts - and they believe in customer service and building relationships. Your lender will help guide you to where you want to be - with exactly the right loan.
There are a couple of ways to reach your lender:
Find the branch most conveniently located to you. There you will see the lender or lenders located at the branch, along with contact information - phone and email;
OR you can call our main number - 1-800-305-1905 and we will be happy to connect you directly to your Columbia Lender.