Teller (Lacey, WA)
LOCATION: Lacey, WA
SALARY RANGE: DOQ / Non-exempt / hourly
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
HOURS: 40 hours / wk
JOB # 3-213-11
Required Consumer Reports: X Criminal X Credit MVR
• Pay and receive.
• Cross-sell products.
• Provide above average service to customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and phone skills.
• Sales oriented.
• Initiative and flexibility.
• Prior teller experience preferred.
• Great team player.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be available to work all branch operations hours, as required.
• Ability to stand for prolonged duration
• Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
• Ability to lift 25lbs.
• Ability to perform simple math
• Ability to utilize electronic equipment such as computer, 10-key, telephone, etc.
• Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
The position for which you are applying is one that would have access to cash, financial instruments, financial transactions or confidential customer financial information. Columbia Bank has determined that personal financial responsibility is substantially related to preventing misuse or misappropriation of financial instruments or information which is an essential function of the position for which you are applying. A consumer report is requested on that basis.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED AND ARE NOT AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please mail or fax your resume and completed application to us. It is important that you send us a completed application in order to be considered for employment. Make sure to indicate which open position interests you.
Human Resources, MS 2500
PO Box 2156
Tacoma, WA 98401
Please fax your application and resume to Attn: Human Resources at 253-396-6960.