POSITION: Branch Officer
LOCATION: South Auburn, WA
SALARY RANGE: DOQ
REPORTS TO: Manager
HOURS: 40 hours/week including some Saturdays
JOB # 3-198-11
Required Consumer Reports: X Criminal X Credit MVR
• Develop and maintain a consumer/commercial loan portfolio.
• Provide support to loan clients
• Originate, process, service and close loan requests.
• Provide operations leadership for the branch.
• Cross sell bank products to existing and new customers.
• Ensure compliance of both lending and operational regulations.
• Maintain and monitor financial statements and other required reports from borrowers.
• Retrieve, monitor and distribute branch/bank reports.
• Initiate line advances and accept wires within authorized limits.
• Filing and clerical functions.
• Interact professionally with external and internal customers.
• Demonstrated initiative, proven self-starter and willing to accept additional
responsibilities as positions expands.
• Prefer prior experience in branch operations.
• Prefer prior lending related experience.
• Microsoft Office experience (word and excel).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Loan documentation experience preferred
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS NEEDED:
• Participate in monitoring lending and operational risk controls.
• Assist in coaching staff to meet or exceed established service expectations.
• Extensive client relationship development and effective referral skills.
• Ability to stand or sit for prolonged duration
• Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Ability to perform simple math
• Ability to utilize electronic equipment such as computer, 10-key, telephone, etc.
• Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solution.
The position for which you are applying is one that would have access to cash, financial instruments, financial transactions or confidential customer financial information. Columbia Bank has determined that personal financial responsibility is substantially related to preventing misuse or misappropriation of financial instruments or information which is an essential function of the position for which you are applying. A consumer report is requested on that basis.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED AND ARE NOT AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
***ANYONE NEEDING ACCOMMODATION TO COMPLETE THE INTERVIEW PROCESS SHOULD NOTIFY THE RECRUITER***
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please mail or fax your resume and completed application to us. It is important that you send us a completed application in order to be considered for employment. Make sure to indicate which open position interests you.
Human Resources, MS 2500
PO Box 2156
Tacoma, WA 98401
Please fax your application and resume to Attn: Human Resources at 253-396-6960.